Add A Little Love: Mother's Day Cards



Just a reminder that Mother's Day will be here soon! If you don't have a card for your mom yet, why not buy one that is handcrafted?! You're mom is special, so she deserves a special card!! I'm so impressed with and inspired by many of the stationery companies on Etsy. Here are a few of my favorite handcrafted Mother's Day cards. If you hurry, you can purchase these now and have them ready for your mom on May 11th. Click on any of the images to get to their shop!


"My Mom's the Best"
I love anything seafoam blue, and then it comes with a beautifully lined envelope! 
It is the small touches that make a difference!



"Mom you're the Best"
This card is definitely true of my mom. I feel like this screen printed card is the kind 
your mom will keep on her bulletin board all year long!



"To the loveliest, kindest, most wonderful lady I know"
I love how feminine this card is, and the typography is perfect!!



"you're the bomb mom"
Not only do I love the fact that the owner of Dodeline Design is a fellow UGA alumni 
and Charleston resident, but I love her simplistic design on this card. 
And who doesn't love gold?!



"Happy Mother's Day"
This card just makes me smile, and it is created in the UK. 
Love the use of the textured linen paper.



"I'm awesome. Thanks mom."
Not only does this card make me laugh, but it is also hand screen printed!



"happy mother's day"
My mom and I love anything watercolor, so I had to add this flat card to the list!

Be sure to check out these shops on Etsy; they all have plenty of cute products! 
Oh, and happy early Mother's Day to the moms!





No comments :

Post a Comment

1 09 10