Our New Products: The Story Behind the Drawings

_________________________________________________________________________________


You know when you can't wait to check the mailbox everyday to see if your package has arrived...even though you have a tracking number and know the package isn't set to arrive for two more days?
Yeah, that has been me the last few weeks. I have been patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for our calendars, notecard paper, new labels, and super chic envelope liners! Finally it is all here, and I can give you a look into our new product line!




  






You probably noticed that this new product line looks a bit different from the previous listings. Well, you're right! That is what is so exciting about it! My original degree is in interior design, and for our projects we would spend hours upon hours creating renderings of rooms. And secretly I loved using the markers and pencils to make the paper come to life. Soooo, a few weeks ago, I got out my supplies and started drawing again. I wasn't really sure where I was headed with it, but it was so refreshing to get away from the computer and be creative! So I did some more drawings...and before long I had a set. 





The set of drawings inspired the calendar. Each month has a different drawing and a Bible verse from the book of Psalms pointing back to the ultimate Creator.

My favorite thing about the fashion prints is that you can mix and match them! Do you want a casual look...go with the boots and plaid. Do you want a chic look? Go with the skirt and red shoes. There are so many options! They are just fun...like the notecard sets. Hopefully they add a little smile to your day! :)


I tried to take a few pictures during the process. I wish they were a little more in focus...but oh well! ha! I start by tracing the design, then adding the color and shading.


If you want to see the rest of the new items, please check out our shop!


Thanks for checking in! Have a wonderful day!
-Emily






No comments :

Post a Comment

1 09 10